Welcome to Reception class webpage
First of all I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Miss Thomas, and I'll be teaching the Reception children this term. I'm thoroughly looking forward to getting to know each and every child within my class.
Please continue to use the home-school book or the class dojo for any notes, questions and messages. Place any money sent into school in an envelope with your childs name on it, and place a note in the book. Bags are checked every morning for this purpose.
- Class teacher-Miss Thomas
- Teaching assistants
- Our PE lessons are on Friday morning - on this day could you please provide plain shorts, leggins or tracksuit trousers along with a t-shirt - Please label!!
- We will be contuinuing with our 'mile a day' every morning, as it proved successful last year.
- Fruit is £1 a week - or own fruit can be brought into school.
- Please can you ensure all clothing, bags and packed lunch boxes are clearly labelled.
Any further information you require, please ask!
Miss Thomas, Mrs Feltwell and Mrs Porter