Welcome to Year 1!
Please place any money sent into school in an envelope in their folder. Please encourage independence by allowing your child to hang their coat and bag on the pegs outside the classroom. Mrs King and Miss Fowler will be there to greet and direct your child into the classroom.
Information will be placed on the Class Dojo.
Class teacher- Miss Taylor
Teacher Assistant- Mrs King
- We ‘show and tell’ items relating to interests, themes & hobbies on FRIDAY.
- We aim to start the day with a brisk 'mile a day' walk around the school grounds as well as some 'Pause Points' yoga
- P.E will be on a Wednesday afternoon. Pupils are to come to school dressed in appropriate clothes for P.E e.g joggers/shorts, plain T-shirt, jacket/jumper.
- Reading books will be sent home on a Monday and need to be returned to school in the folder on a Friday. If you can read or share songs, stories or poetry with your child every day this will really help. I would be very grateful if you could write in the home school book when you share a book together at home.
- Water and milk are available during the day and everyone is encouraged to drink often. Please purchase a school water bottle (£2.50) or provide your own bottle.
- Fruit can be brought into school or bought for 30p from the ‘fruit shop’.
- Please ensure all clothing is clearly labelled.
- Could you ensure that I am aware of any changes in address, telephone numbers or medical information as soon as possible?
- Any further information you require please ask.
Miss Taylor, Mrs King & Miss Fowler