What is a Digital Leader?
A Digital Leader is a pupil who is part of a Digital Leaders Team within a school, whose role it is to support the use and to further the development of ICT in school.
What do they do?
Typically, functions that may be performed by a Digital Leader could be:
- To update areas of the school website or school blog site.
- Blog on behalf of the School, a class or a club.
- Test and review new ICT resources, which could be websites, software or hardware.
- Share their skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and teachers.
- Set up ICT equipment in classrooms for teachers.
- Support teachers in using ICT in the classroom.
- Blog as the School Journalist or Photographer.
- Provide first line Technical Support in school.